All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: PRN every other Friday spot and must be available for Call and Weekends
Shift: This is a varied shift position including weekends/holidays, will require some call including some evening and overnight call
Location: 9441 Health Center Drive Land O' Lakes, Florida 34637
The community you’ll be caring for: AdventHealth Connerton
- Specialty hospital for medically complex patients
- Pulmonary and Vapotherm Center of Excellence
- Staff consists of all Registered Respiratory Therapist, 65% BSN or above RN’s, Current staff certifications include CCRN, PCCN, CNML, WCNC, NEA-BC, and RN-BC
- Onsite BSN completion program partnership with South University with staff discounted rate
- Simulation Lab and Clinical Transition Pilot Program
- Free prep courses for national certifications
- Robust atmosphere for Clinicals - partnerships with multiple nursing, pharmacy, therapy and respiratory schools.
- Preceptorship and residencies for Respiratory and Nursing
- Opportunities to participate and lead in culturally diverse programs (Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, Employee Activity Committee, Spiritual Ambassadors)
- Open-door campus culture promoting direct relationships with leadership and c-suite.
- Full time chaplain on staff
- Team Member rewards and recognition programs to include: Daisy (RN), Employee of the Quarter, Phil (Respiratory), Service Awards, TWCE as Nice
The role you’ll contribute:
Radiologic Technologists perform Radiographic Examinations that create images for diagnosis. Radiography integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Radiographers must maintain a high degree of accuracy in Radiographic positioning and exposure technique. Radiologic Technologists prepare for and assist the Radiologist in the completion of intricate Radiographic Examinations.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Can perform basic radiologic and fluoroscopic procedures to include upper GI Series, Barium Enemas, IVP and Voiding Static Cystograms
- Can perform portable exams.
- Can operate all radiographic rooms
- Can work with minimal assistance in ER and Main Radiology