This is truly an extraordinary time to join the Lehigh Valley Health Network. LVHN is one of the nation's most advanced health networks, offering comprehensive care in 95 clinical specialties. We are the region's largest employer and the health care provider of choice for more people in the region. Love Where You Work! To learn more, please send your CV to Carissa.Abel@lvhn.org.
We are hiring a BC/BE Pulmonary Critical Care Physician who has exceptional clinical and interpersonal skills to join our team in beautiful Allentown, PA.
- Provide inpatient consults and critical care coverage
- See patients in general outpatient pulmonary practice
- Rotating schedule
- Well-established, network-wide division of 30 pulmonary and critical care physicians and 4 APCs
- A network champion for Critical Care and a passion for the clinical work
- Must be Board Eligible or Board Certified
- A current PA Medical License or ability to obtain one is required
Benefits & Perks:
- Attractive Work Schedule & Starting Bonus
- Highly Competitive compensation with a superb benefits package
- Low-cost health insurance for employees and their families
- Generous CME allowance and time
- Top-tier retirement programs
- Educational Stipend and Loan Forgiveness Assistance Program
- Malpractice Insurance with Tail Coverage
- Relocation Assistance
Influenza vaccination and COVID-19 Vaccination is required for all colleagues unless medically contraindicated or due to a bona fide religious belief or practice. Applicants possessing a medical marijuana card will not be considered for safety sensitive positions.
Lehigh Valley Health Network Careers Overview - YouTube