All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $15,000 Sign on Bonus
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: 4 10-hour shifts Monday-Friday 7:00am-5:30pm with call 2 weekends a month (13-15 days a month/includes 2 weekends)
Location: AdventHealth Zephyrhills 7050 GALL BLVD, Zephyrhills, 33541
The community you’ll be caring for:
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Dade City:
Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI & Resuscitation (American College of Cardiology)
Accredited as a Comprehensive Bariatric Center under the Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program (MBSAQIP)
Primary Stroke Center Designation (AHCA)
Leapfrog Safety Grade A, Fall 2020
Blue Distinction® Center for Bariatric Surgery (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
UnitedHealthcare Bariatric Center of Excellence (United Healthcare)
Lifestyle activities and community growth
Close proximity to many of Florida’s finest beaches
An abundance of family attractions (Orlando & Tampa theme parks)
Access to arts, culture and music
Premium shopping outlets
The role you’ll contribute:
Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists assist the physicians with cardiac catheterizations that create images for diagnosis. This procedure integrates scientific knowledge and technical skills with effective patient interaction to provide quality patient care and useful diagnostic information. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists require a high degree of knowledge in radiologic imaging as well as anatomy of the heart, circulatory and neuro system in a critical care environment. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialist prepares for and assists the cardiologist/electrophysiologist in complex procedures involving advanced equipment to aide in diagnostic testing, interventions, peripheral studies/interventions and device implantation into the circulatory system under acute situations. Invasive Cardiovascular Specialists use multiple imaging modalities that include x-ray and ultrasound.
The value you’ll bring to the team:
- Assist the physician with all procedures performed in the Cath/EP labs
- Monitors and interprets the patient’s hemodynamics and reports changes to the physician
- Performs functions in Cath/EP labs including scrubbing, recording, and monitoring procedures. In EP operates Stimulator during Electrophysiology procedures.
- Collaborates with other professional disciplines to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and the achievement of desired patient outcomes
- Provides patient care in Cardiac Cath Lab suites, Electrophysiology suite, and Pre Cath prep area.