Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Advanced Practice Registered Nurses / Physician Assistants
The Pulmonology Division and the Center for Advanced Practice Nursing are seeking to add an Advanced Practice Nurse to function as our Cystic Fibrosis Coordinator and pediatric asthma healthcare provider.
This Advanced Practice Nurse will be responsible for the collaborative medical management and care coordination of pediatric patients with Cystic Fibrosis. Additional clinical responsibilities will include enhanced follow up for patients recently hospitalized due to an asthma diagnosis. New to practice APRNs with prior pediatric respiratory nursing experience will be considered. Prior experience with pediatric CF patients preferred.
Interested candidates should possess the ability to prioritize work, be self-directed, work well independently, and work within an interprofessional team to optimize patient care and further both Division and Nursing goals.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Three years of related clinical experience
- Active Delaware (or compact state) Registered Nurse Licensure required
- Active Delaware Advanced Practice Nurse Licensure, with or without prescriptive authority required
- Delaware Controlled Substance Registration (CSR), Federal DEA registration with Delaware Address
- Current National Pediatric Certification Required
- Current AHA Healthcare Provider (HCP) Certification required