Location: Newark, Delaware
Registered Nurse (RN) - HVIS Preparation & Holding Unit
FT - Day/Midnight (8, 10, 12 hr. shifts available) Weekend & Holiday/Designated OT
10K Sign on Bonus!
Christiana Hospital in Newark, DE is currently seeking an experienced Registered Nurse (RN) to join our HVIS Prep & Holding Unit. The RN will cross-training to NICVL at Christiana Hospital.
The HVIS Prep & Hold is a 36 bed, preparation and recovery unit for inpatients and outpatients undergoing procedures in the Cardiac Catheterization, Electrophysiology, and Vascular Interventional Radiology Labs, as well as elective cardioversion. Recovery care encompasses patients who have received moderate sedation, general anesthesia, or monitored anesthesia care.
ChristianaCare is one of the country's most dynamic health care organizations, centered on improving health outcomes, making high-quality care more accessible and lowering health care costs. ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. It also includes the pioneering Gene Editing Institute and was rated by IDG Computerworld as one of the nation's Best Places to Work in IT. ChristianaCare is a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. It is continually ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With the unique CareVio data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education & Requirements:
- BSN preferred or commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire can be considered with relevant experience.
- BLS Certification Required.
- One year of cardiac or critical care experience as a Registered Nurse required.
The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.