Guthrie Psychiatric NP Opportunity in Pediatrics
Guthrie Clinic, a non-profit, physician-led, integrated health care delivery system has an opening for a psychiatric nurse practitioner in pediatrics. At Guthrie you can work in an environment that is supportive both professionally and personally.
Excellent physicians and advanced practitioners choose Guthrie because of a shared commitment to our community and to each other. The Guthrie clinic was founded on the principle that people in small towns deserve the same access to high quality medical care as those in big cities. Non-profit and physician-led, we deliver on that promise through an integrated health care delivery system caring for patients across the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our focus on our patients and quality care has never wavered.
We're glad you are interested in joining our team!
- Well established community practice that is patient and family oriented and devoted to the community
- Outpatient practice model with walk-in clinic, evening and weekend hours
- Join an existing Pediatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) who has a dynamic and group child/adolescent psychiatric practice
- Practice in close consultation and proximity with Pediatricians and NPs in a large Pediatric practice
- Dedicated support including on-site phlebotomy, social worker and educational resources
- Part of a physician led multi-specialty group practice with a fully integrated inpatient / outpatient EHR
- Easy access to Guthrie specialists and the Mayo Clinic Care Network
To learn more about Guthrie and this opportunity please contact Kerry Hitchcock at 570-887-6409 or email@example.com.
Comprehensive Compensation and Benefits
- Above industry average salary and bonus structure
- Full benefits including medical, dental and disability insurance
- Malpractice/Liability insurance including tail coverage
- Guthrie retirement savings plan (403-B) with employer match and age-based contributions
- Allowance for licensure fees, Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) certificate and renewals
- $10,000 referral bonus if you refer a physician that we hire on a full-time basis
- Meeting time - 7 days with options for home study
- $1,700 annually for conference registration, certifications, membership fees for specialty specific medical societies
- Physician mentoring and leadership training opportunities available
- Relocation expenses paid
- Trailing spouse placement assistance available
- Physician professional and social special interest groups
- Dedicated Onboarding Specialist and Provider Services team to ensure a successful start at Guthrie
The Guthrie Clinic is a non-profit, integrated, practicing physician-led organization in the Twin Tiers of New York and Pennsylvania. Our multi-specialty group practice of more than 366 physicians and 302 advanced practice providers offers 47 specialties through a regional office network providing primary and specialty care in 22 communities. Guthrie Medical Education Programs include General Surgery, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, Anesthesiology and Orthopaedic Surgery Residency, as well as Cardiovascular, Gastroenterology and Pulmonary Critical Care Fellowship programs. Guthrie is also a clinical campus for the Geisinger Commonwealth School of Medicine.
Guthrie Physicians and Advanced Practitioners provide more than 1 million patient visits per year to enhance the health and well-being of those we serve within an environment of compassion, learning, and discovery.
About the Area
Big Flats is located in Chemung County, NY, between Corning to the west and Elmira to the east. Big Flats is home to Harris Hill, known as the "Soaring Capital of America." This area offers two nearby higher education institutions, Elmira College and Corning Community College. The Southern Tier Gateway to the Finger Lakes, this area provides the best of four-season activities. Elmira Corning Regional Airport offers easy access to worldwide travel.