Location: Newark, Delaware
Registered Nurse (RN) - Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Lab
Day/Evening Rotation Shift
The ChristianaCare Center for Heart & Vascular Health offers non-invasive cardiology tests at accredited facilities in Newark, Delaware is looking to hire an experienced Registered Nurse (RN).
Non-invasive cardiologists provide diagnostic testing and imaging to help diagnose disorders of the heart. These tests are usually performed on an outpatient basis. They include:
- Exercise stress tests, including nuclear, PET and echo stress tests.
- Cardiac CT.
- Holter monitor and loop monitor tests.
- Peripheral vascular ultrasound.
ChristianaCare includes an extensive network of outpatient services, home health care, urgent care centers, three hospitals (1,299 beds), a free-standing emergency department, a Level I trauma center and a Level III neonatal intensive care unit, a comprehensive stroke center and regional centers of excellence in heart and vascular care, cancer care and women's health. It also includes the pioneering Gene Editing Institute and was rated by IDG Computerworld as one of the nation's Best Places to Work in IT. ChristianaCare is a nonprofit teaching health system with more than 260 residents and fellows. It is continually ranked by U.S. News & World Report as a Best Hospital. With the unique CareVio data-powered care coordination service and a focus on population health and value-based care, ChristianaCare is shaping the future of health care.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions.
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash-out
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial coaching, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Education and Requirements:
- Current RN License.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing; commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire.
- BLS required.
- One year of cardiac stepdown experience required as RN; and/or critical care experience preferred.
The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.