Location: Nampa, Idaho
SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE! St. Luke's Health System in Nampa is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) or Nurse Apprentice to join our team.
We have full and part time positions open in various departments. You will have the opportunity during your interview to discuss units of interest.
Units available in the Nampa location:
- Emergency Department
The Nampa ED is a community hospital ED. Emergent/Urgent Adult and Pediatric Patients; 15 beds plus 3 overflow- ED sees 85 patients per day. The CNA's in the ED need to be self-confident, learn quickly and like an ever changing, fast pace environment. The team works closely together to help people with minor-major complaints.
- Nampa Med/Surg supports a variety of patient populations. We have orthopedic, gynecologic, urological, and general surgical procedures with a diversity of medical and satellite telemetry patients. This is a great place to learn as there is such a variety of patient populations combined with a team of staff that love to teach nurses in all stages of their careers.
- Nampa Telemetry is a 24 bed unit that provides highly skilled acute care nursing to complex medical patients. We care for the following types of patients- post cardiac intervention, hemo and peritoneal dialysis, cardiac arrythmias, CHF, COPD, Sepsis, cardioversion, stroke, continuous cardiac medication infusions, and more. These patients are complex and have multiple comorbidities. All our rooms are outfitted with TeleHealth monitors enabling us to provide excellent specialty care, including stroke care, quickly. We have a very strong team that is proficient in cardiac Nursing and loves to teach. Excellent communication skills and a flexible team focused attitude are essential.
- Intensive Care Unit - ICU
Critically ill adult patients-a mix of medical and surgical patients including, septic, intubated, cardiac arrest, balloon pump, renal failure, DKA, overdose, etc.
- Sign on Bonus
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Start the 1st of the month following your start date
- Retirement plans (403b) - No vesting period!
- Paid time off (Vacation, holidays and short term disability)
- Long term disability
- Life insurance
- Air St. Luke's
- Healthy U wellness plan
- Tuition/Certification Reimbursement & Scholarships
- Adoption Reimbursement
- and many more....
- Performs various patient care activities and related nonprofessional services necessary in caring for the personal needs and comfort of patients.
- Documents information in patient record.
- Performs various direct patient care activities under direction of licensed patient care provider.
- Communicates information with patient care providers and other nursing staff members to facilitate patient care.
- Assists physicians and other nursing staff members with procedures as appropriate.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Education: None
- Experience: 0 years' experience
- Current CNA Certification in the State of Practice
- American Heart Association (AHA) BLS Provider certification
Why St. Luke's
A strong, talented staff is at the heart of St. Luke's Health System. We are the state's largest employer with more than 15,000 employees and a medical staff of more than 1,800 physicians and advanced practice providers. We're proud of our people who deliver skilled, compassionate care every day, and are looking to add dedicated individuals who will continue this same tradition of excellence.
*St. Luke's is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status or condition protected by law.