Location: Wilmington, Delaware
Are you interested in driving healthcare forward? This is your chance to sharpen and grow your skills while getting to know our patients, who appreciate the knowledge and skills that you bring to the table.
- Full Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc.
- Two retirement planning offerings, including 403(b) with company contributions
- Generous paid time off with annual roll-over and opportunities to cash out
- 12 week paid parental leave
- Tuition assistance
- Incredible Work/Life benefits including annual membership to care.com, access to backup care services for dependents through Care@Work, retirement planning services, financial mentor, fitness and wellness reimbursement, and great discounts through several vendors for hotels, rental cars, theme parks, shows, sporting events, movie tickets and much more!
Christiana Care Health System is seeking a Registered Nurse to work 36 hours per week on the Night Shift (7p-7a) at our Wilmington Hospital on the 4N Medical Unit. Weekend and Holidays - per the guidelines of the department.
The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.
The scope of services on 4/5 Medical encompasses a variety of diagnoses including but not limited to: stroke, pneumonia, urinary tract infection, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, heart failure, cellulitis, substance use disorder and psychiatric diagnoses. The unit is designated as a Primary Stroke Unit by the Joint Commission.
Working on a mixed-acuity unit will provide you the opportunity to be ACLS certified, learn from critical and emergent patient situations and using best practice techniques from evidence-based care. We encourage an environment of growth and expanding knowledge, promoting up the clinical ladder, openness and inclusivity. We have nurses who have been on our unit for over 15 years, and welcome anyone who is looking to find a place to grow into an excellent nurse.
- BSN Preferred
- Commitment to obtaining BSN within three years of date of hire can be considered with relevant experience.
- Qualified applicants will have at least one year experience. Acute care or sub acute care experience preferred.
- BLS required