Location: Wilmington, Delaware
ChristianaCare was named one of "America's Best Hospitals" by U.S. News & World Report and named one of the top 5 Best Large Healthcare Employers by Forbes. This position is located in our Wilmington Hospital. A Wilmington landmark since 1890, our fully modernized Wilmington Hospital serves and provides ChristianaCare's distinguished, high-quality health care in the heart of Wilmington. Our Wilmington Emergency Department houses a Level III Trauma Center. The Wilmington ED serves patients with medical, cardiac and traumatic emergencies. We seek an experienced Registered Nurse for this team. Isn't this the opportunity you've been looking for?
- We are offering a $10,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Three times recognized as Magnet Status Hospital!
- Growth Opportunities defined by our Clinical Ladder.
- We offer a robust benefits package. Our healthcare benefits include medical, dental & eyecare, starting day one! Enjoy generous paid time off, paid parental leave, competitive pay with shift differentials, tuition reimbursement. Additional benefits include, dependent care assistance, pet insurance, financial coaching, fitness & wellness reimbursements and discounts on multiple services and events.
- Work in an Emergency Department with a helipad with aero-medical transport capabilities! The Emergency Department is a participating trauma hospital in the Delaware Trauma System.
BSN required or commitment to obtaining within three years of date of hire.
At least one year of experience in a med/surgical unit or ED required.
BLS required. ALCS strongly preferred.
Schedule: This position is 7 p.m. - 7 a.m. with occasional 11 p.m. - 7:30 a.m. shifts. This has a weekend and holiday requirement per company practice.
Bonus Details: The successful candidate may be eligible for a $10,000 sign-on bonus to be paid over a period of 12 months.