Saint Vincent Hospital offers a whole new experience in health care. By combining our advanced, state-of-the-art facility with our commitment to providing the best quality of life to the many members of our Worcester community. Saint Vincent Hospital excels at offering the best care in a friendly atmosphere. From our advanced heart and vascular services, to our comprehensive orthopedics and rehabilitation programs, our robust surgical facility including our Da Vinci robotic surgery and Cyberknife technology, to our comfortable and compassionate women & infants programs - you don't have to travel far for high-quality health care: We're right here, in the heart of Worcester.
1. As a member of the patient care team, performs a variety of technical and other direct care functions with the patient and family as delegated by the Registered Nurse.
2. The PCA is competent to provide care to patients as further described, ranging from adolescents to geriatrics.
3. In addition to all the primary responsibilities, the PCA is responsible performing other responsibilities to facilitate service in a timely manner to patients.
Onboarding Process: Please be advised that candidates must successfully complete a background check and pre-employment health screening which includes a drug screen.
High school diploma or equivalent, or certified nursing assistant
1. Nursing assistant or Home Health Aide experience, or CNA certification, or CMA, EMT, or nursing student (one year of clinical rotation required.)
2. Professional Licensure and Certification:
3. Heartsaver/AED required.
Job: Nursing Assistants and PCA
Primary Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Facility: Saint Vincent Hospital
Job Type: PT2Y
Shift Type: Days
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.