YOU ARE REQUIRED TO UPLOAD RESUME, LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One for FT/PT positions
Paid Days Off from Day One for FT/PT positions
Student Loan Repayment Program for FT/PT positions
Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
Mental Health Resources and Support
Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It’s about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are even better.
Schedule:Full Time / Days
Location: AdventHealth Hinsdale
The role you’ll contribute:
• Supervises the daily activities of assigned staff
The value you’ll bring to the team:
• Creates work schedules, coordinates and supervises daily staffing assignments and staffing levels.
• Trains, coaches, and evaluates assigned staff on performance expectations. Provides input for hiring and termination procedures.
• Coordinates patient care with other members of the team to ensure effective and efficient patient care delivery and desired patient outcomes.
• Ensures that adequate supply levels are maintained and makes changes to supply as needed.
The expertise and experiences you’ll need to succeed:
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
• 1 year of experience required.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
• Respiratory Care Practitioner credentialed from the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION PREFERRED:
• Respiratory Therapist specializing in Registered credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Respiratory Therapist credentialed from the National Board for Respiratory Care (NBRC).
• Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• Certification specializing in Neonatal Resuscitation credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
At AdventHealth, Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ is our mission. It calls us to be His hands and feet in helping people feel whole. Our story is one of hope — one that strives to heal and restore the body, mind and spirit. Our more than 80,000 skilled and compassionate caregivers in hospitals, physician practices, outpatient clinics, urgent care centers, skilled nursing facilities, home health agencies and hospice centers are committed to providing individualized, wholistic care.