Per Diem Nuclear Med Tech for South Florida Heart Institute
A non-exempt medical office position that performs nuclear medicine procedures used for diagnosis and treatment.
1. Responsible for proper operation of nuclear medicine equipment in performing various complex nuclear cardiology studies.
2. Prepare, calibrate, and administer radiopharmaceuticals and/or pharmaceuticals, as directed by nuclear cardiologist, who is an authorized user on the
Radioactive Material License (RML).
3. Prepare patients for all testing procedures.
4. Monitor patientâ��s electrocardiogram (ECG) and vital signs before, during, and after stress testing, as directed by physician.
5. Perform computer acquisition and processing of co
This job listing is no longer active.
Check the left side of the screen for similar opportunities.