To provide safe and effective nursing care to all patients utilizing the nursing process.The registered nurse also is responsible for the direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering said patient care.Administers and performs specialized nursing care according to assigned unit and treatments for patient.
1. Must have South Carolina Registered Nurse license or multi state licensure from another Compact State within the prescribed guidelines of the South Carolina Nurse Practice Act.
1. Six months licensed nursing practice on a medical/surgical unit preferred.
2. One year Emergency Department or Critical Care experience preferred.
1. Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross Basic Life Support card
2. Current American Heart Association Advanced Cardiac Life Support card
Primary Location: Hardeeville, South Carolina
Facility: Coastal Carolina Hospital
Job Type: Full-time
Shift Type: Rotate
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicantâ��s or employeeâ��s race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Internal Number: 2005024180
About Coastal Carolina Hospital
Tenet Healthcare Corporation (NYSE: THC) is a diversified healthcare services company headquartered in Dallas with 112,000 employees. Through an expansive care network that includes United Surgical Partners International, we operate 65 hospitals and approximately 510 other healthcare facilities, including surgical hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, urgent care and imaging centers and other care sites and clinics. We also operate Conifer Health Solutions, which provides revenue cycle management and value-based care services to hospitals, health systems, physician practices, employers and other clients. Across the Tenet enterprise, we are united by our mission to deliver quality, compassionate care in the communities we serve.