Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Echosonographer \(1\.0 FTE, Day shift\) in Cardiovascular Diagnostics department at Swedish Cherry Hill in Seattle, WA\.
We are seeking a detail\-oriented Echosonographer to provide patient care services using the latest scanning technology for cardiac studies\. Our sonographers work with the Physicians for each patient exam in a collaborative, team environment\. This position may also involve working at and travel between Swedish Health Services hospitals and clinics\.
In this position you will:
- Perform adult M\-Mode, Two\-Dimensional, Pulsed and Continuous Wave Doppler, Color Flow Imaging, Stress Echocardiography
- Assist cardiologists with TEE exams
- Write up preliminary reports for placement in the electronic medical chart
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Graduate from an accredited Ultrasound training program
- Registered Diagnostic Medical Sonographer \(RDMS\) in Adult Echo \(AE\) or within 1 year of hire date
- Internship in cardiac scanning
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor's Degree in Diagnostic Ultrasound
- Cardiac scanning experience with adult patients
- Understands and effectively operates all pieces of equipment utilized within the scope of this job
About the Cherry Hill Campus\.
What is now known as the James Tower at Swedish/Cherry Hill Campus was home to the first hospital in Seattle, established in 1877 by the Sisters of Providence, a Catholic charity\. On July 1, 2000, the 385\-bed tertiary\-care center previously known as Providence Seattle Medical Center became part of the Swedish health\-care system\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 143231