Swedish Medical Center is looking for a Interventional Radiology Technologist Lead \(1\.0 FTE, Day shift\) to work in Cardiac Catheterization at Swedish Issaquah in Issaquah, WA\.
This position is responsible for a_ _ssisting with the performance of a variety of technical procedures including but not limited to percutaneous interventions, diagnostic and therapeutic vascular procedures, invasive procedures, biopsies, etc, under the direct supervision of a physician\.
In this position you will:
- Demonstrates functional understanding of various interventional radiology imaging equipment to include digital x\-ray and computer assisted applications\.
- Understand the set\-up and operation of monitoring equipment and vital sign recording\.Provides for documentation in procedure flow sheet as necessary\. Assesses patient vital signs and condition as required, notifying physician of any changes\.
- Demonstrates proficiency in the use of a power injector and understands contrast utilization, precautions, and reaction treatments
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Successful completion of a formal Radiologic Technologist program
- Must have Radiologic Technologist registry by ARRT
- Washington State Certified Radiologic Technologist – Diagnostic license required
- Post primary certification in Interventional Radiology required within 2 years of hire
- Two years experience as an Interventional Technologist
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- Two years experience as a lead
- ACLS Certification
About the Issaquah Campus\.
With advances in technology, an environmentally friendly design and new hospital infrastructure, the campus is designed to be different\. The new campus provides a broad range of inpatient and outpatient medical services including oncology, cardiac care, obstetrics, pediatric specialty care, emergency services, primary care and a host of other medical and surgical services and specialists\.
We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits — see our website for details
Our Non\-Profit Mission: Improve the health and well\-being of each person we serve\.
Since 1910, Swedish has been a hallmark of excellence\. Swedish has grown to become the largest non\-profit health provider in the Greater Seattle area with 11,000 employees, more than 2,800 physicians and 1,700 volunteers\. Swedish is committed to being the best place to receive care, and also the best place to work\. We reward our employees with generous compensation and benefits, individualized orientation, education and a supportive work environment\. Swedish is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer\. Swedish does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, protected veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law\.
Job Category: Diagnostic Imaging
Req ID: 150235